This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Looking for the proper login page can be difficult for most people. Most home pages feature several different links, articles, and photos that distract a user from locating the proper link or page. For example, finding the MyQwest Login could have been simple without all the banners and articles and pictures on the same page. But you don't have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help you and to make sure that you get to access your account. We will be giving you a link that will take you directly to the login page, or we can help you with an easy to understand step-by-step guide on how to login. If this all seems too confusing, simply follow the instructions as shown on the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your MyQwest account:
1. First Enter the MyQwest Login page address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the empty text field under USERNAME, enter your Username or your User ID
3. Next on the empty text field under PASSWORD, enter your Password
4. You can tick off or click the box next to KEEP ME LOGGED IN UNTIL I LOG OUT so that you don't have to log in each time you access your account
5. Click the LOGIN button to proceed to your MyQwest Account
Having trouble logging in?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. At the bottom of the page, next to CHAT FOR HELP click the link that says FORGOT PASSWORD?
2. Then follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Username. In this case, you will have to enter in the following information:
Billing Phone Number (10-digits. This includes your area code)
Enter the security key in the box (CAPTCHA)
3. If you are having trouble reading or understanding the security key or CAPTCHA key, click on the link that says CLICK HERE TO RECIEVE A NEW SECURITY KEY to change it. Remember that the Security key is case sensitive
4. Once you have entered in this information, click on the SUBMIT button to reset your PASSWORD
Still having trouble logging in? No worries, simply contact the MyQwest directly and get help with your MyQwest Login:
Call us: 877.348.9007
Order products or services 1 800-475-7526 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Mon.-Fri. Order CenturyLink Broadband Online
Questions on Your Bill 1 800-491-0118 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Mon.-Fri. View and Pay Your Bill Online
Transfer or move service 1 877-348-9004 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Mon.-Fri. Move service online
CenturyLink Broadband Technical Support:
Chat with Live Agent 24-hour support, Mon.-Fri. Chat with Live Agent
Email Us 24-hour support (24/7) Email Tech Support
(with Qwest.net™ or MyCenturyLink as ISP) 1 877-348-9005 24-hour support (24/7) Broadband Help Online
(with other ISP) 1 800-247-7285 24-hour support (24/7)
CenturyLink DSL Pro™
(with other ISP) 1 800-903-5003 24-hour support (24/7)